Each bag contains:
- Fairtrade cotton friendship band
- 2 x Recycled paper activity sheet (mixed designs such as postcard and how many game)
- Eco hero card – printed on recycled paper using vegan-friendly ink with top eco tips and fun game to play
- Our charity-supporting Indian newspaper envelope (see details below)
- Fully compostable blank sticker for you to add children’s names, a message or use to simply seal the envelopes
Ages 3 and up.
Celebrate great friendships with our colourful Fairtrade friendship band party bundle. If you would like to add in seeds click here
Friendship bracelets – Fairtrade These cotton unisex friendship bracelets come in a variety of colours and patterns. Handmade in Ecuador by Quechuan Indian women, they are fairly traded so support fair pay and conditions for the women that make them. A thoughtful keep sake to give for your return party bags or as a gift on its own. Colours and styles will vary
Eco Hero Card – Bright and fun card that comes with a word search game and easy ways kids can help be eco-heros
Party Bag – Our newspaper bags and envelopes are made by an NGO whose main objective is to provide education and shelter to street children. This eco-friendly product is made from recycled Indian newspaper. The organisation was started in 2004 by street children who wanted to give something back in return for the opportunities which had allowed them to escape desperate circumstances. These elder children, now with children of their own, generate an income by making newspaper bags and jute items. This allows them to take care of the children that they have taken in from the streets surrounding New Delhi train station. Support for this wonderful project means that these children can enjoy going to school and playing, rather than pulling rickshaws, shoe polishing, rag picking and worse.
The newspapers are either in Indian language or English. They are made from recycled newspapers, this is why sometimes your bag will have a completed crossword!