Each bag contains:
- Handmade Indian trinket box made from embossed tin and sustainable mango wood
- Bathbomb (cruelty free and vegan)
- Magnetic photo frame made from 100% recycled cotton waste
- Handmade friendship bracelet
- Eco hero card – printed on recycled paper using vegan-friendly ink with top eco tips and fun game to play
- Our charity-supporting Indian newspaper bag (see details below)
- Fully compostable blank sticker for you to add children’s names, a message or use to simply seal the bags
No minimum order – suitable for ages 3 and up
LIMITED AMOUNT REMAINING
This selection is aimed at older children who might feel a little too grown up for toys.
Trinket Box – Vintage effect Indian trinket box made from mango wood with an embossed tin lid. Comes in three subtle colours, one per bag. Fairtrade and measures 8 x 5 x 6cm. Perfect for storing little bits and bobs.
Bath Bomb – Handmade in the UK countryside with nourishing pure essential oils. Sunshine is a fresh and zingy blend – this product is not tested on animals and has no animal derived ingredients. The box is made from recycled cotton paper, that is printed by hand by a Fair Trade group in Jaipur. Please note the “silk” listed in the ingredients is not animal silk.
Party bag – Our newspaper bags are made by a charity whose main objective is to provide education and shelter to street children. This eco-friendly product is made from recycled Indian newspaper. The organisation was started in 2004 by street children who wanted to give something back in return for the opportunities which had allowed them to escape desperate circumstances. These elder children, now married with children of their own, generate an income by making newspaper bags and jute items. This allows them to take care of 13 street children that they have saved from the streets surrounding Delhi train station. Support for this wonderful project means that these children can enjoy going to school and playing, rather than pulling rickshaws, shoe polishing, rag picking and worse. The newspapers are printed either in Indian language or English. As they are recycled newspapers, your bag may sometimes include a completed crossword!
You will receive a larger version of the bag shown to fit everything in!